No more 'Ugly' Solar Panels!
Our new Solinso Mystique Solar Tiles are engineered to fit quickly and easily with your roof tiles, giving an almost seemless, attractive finish to your completed roof with the benefits of an instant clean efficient energy supply.
Solinso Mystique solar tiles fit seamlessly with the Crest Planum concrete flat tiles and the superb Crest S9 clay tiles. They fit in perfectly with the rooflines so the solar tiles blend very well with the roof tiles and appear virtually invisible.
The Mystique solar tiles are made from high quality materials which have been specially selected and tested for this product. They are designed to have a lifespan of at least 25 years. The roof tiles themselves come with a 30 Year guarantee.
Mystique solar tiles have a high efficiency. 50 Mystique solar tiles generate up to 4000 kWh of electricity per year, that is as much as 15 standard solar panels of 1 x 1.7 metres. The sample roof surface for this comparison is the same in both scenarios, 25m².
Simple and quick assembly makes the Mystique solar tiles ideal for new construction and renovation projects.
Value of your home
Solar energy does add value to your home. The beautiful aesthetics of Mystique solar tiles increases this further. A nice thought if you come to sell your home!
Mystique solar tiles can be supplied in different widths. The Standard width is 1500mm, but we can also provide a 600mm variant, which allows for a roofscape to optimise its energy potential.
Product Guarantees and Certifications.
Mystique Solar Tiles are tested by KIWA and BDA according to the Dutch Building Decree according to NEN 7250: Solar Energy Systems - Integration into Roofs and Facades - Architectural aspects. The Mystical Product Warranty is 10 years from installation date and 25 years on power generation.
Mystique has been tested according to the following standards:
- UV testing according to double ECE R110 automotive test-sunlight exposure
- Wind load test according to NEN-EN 14437: 2004
- Snow load test according to NEN-EN 1991-1-3
- Water resistance test according to NEN 2778
- Fire proof test according to standard NEN 6063, NPRCEN/TS 1187: 2012
- Electrical power generation guaranteed for 25 years from date installation; 80% initial performance according to IEC 61215: 2004
- Construction and electrical safety guaranteed according to IEC 61730-1: 2007 and IEC 61730-2: 2004