The H15 clay pantile is a superbly engineered tile with excellent interlocking channels that are designed for an easier and faster installation. The H15 also has a double nib, ensuring greater stability and more secure fixing.
The H15 clay pantile is yet another example from our clay tile portfolio that are proving to be an inspired choice when used with both modern and traditional styles of architecture as well as renovation works.
- High quality clay tile
- Minimum roof pitch 15º
- Long term durability
- Eco friendly
- Low maintenance
- Wide range of fittings
- Only 14.6 tiles per m2
- Variable gauge 322 – 342mm
- Quick, easy & secure installation
- Manufactured to comply with the requirements of EN1304 European Standard for Clay Roof Tiles
- Half Round Ridge (2.4 per m1)
- Half Round Interlocking Ridge (3.0 per m1)
- Double Roll Tile
- Cloaked Verge Tiles, left and right (download info card for more details).