The most modern technologies in production facilities ensure that the Wolds Traditional Clay Pantile is precise in its shape thus enabling the roofers to provide a very high-quality finish to the roof.
With a covering capacity of only 16 tiles per square metre, this also makes it a very economical clay pantile. It is available in an attractive range of colours and finishes with a comprehensive range of fittings including double roll and cloaked verge tiles.
The Wolds Traditional Clay Pantile is yet another example from our clay tile portfolio that has proven to be an inspired choice especially when used with traditional styles of architecture as well as renovation works.
- High-quality clay tile
- Minimum roof pitch 22.5º
- Long term durability
- Eco friendly
- Low maintenance
- Wide range of fittings
- Only 16 tiles per m2
- Gauge 323mm
- Quick, easy & secure installation
- Manufactured to comply with the requirements of EN1304 European Standard for Clay Roof Tiles
- Half Round Ridge (2.4 per m1)
- Half Round Interlocking Ridge (3.0 per m1)
- Double Roll Tile
- Cloaked Verge Tiles, left and right