With a covering capacity of only 10 tiles per square metre, this allows the G10 Flat Clay Roofing Tile to be installed very economically. The G10 is an ideal tile for low pitch roofs and can even be used as a cost effective alternative to vertical cladding systems. Like all Crest tiles the G10 flat clay roofing tile is available in a range of colours and finishes together with a wide range of fittings. For more info download the info card.
- High quality flat clay roofing tiles
- Ideal for low pitch roof
- Minimum roof pitch 10º
- Long term durability
- Eco friendly
- Low maintenance
- Wide range of colours & fittings
- Only 10 tiles per m2
- Fast, easy & secure installation
- Manufactured to comply with the requirements of EN1304 European Standard for Clay Roof Tiles
A wide choice of fittings are available including
- Air ventilation tile
- Left hand verge tile
- Half tile (handed)
- Tapered ridge tile (2.6 per m2)
Manufactured to comply with the requirements of EN1304 European Standard for Clay Roof Tiles
Low roof pitches
As the G10 is the perfect flat tile for low pitch roofs, we reccommend that these fixing practices are followed:
- The roof must be counter-battened.
- A good quality roofing felt must be used and we suggest to increase the lap by 100mm and tape the joints.
- The tiles can be laid 'broken bond or straight bond'.
- The gauge of the tiles should not exceed the recommended maximum gauge.
- All tiles are to be mechanically fixed with purpose made tiles clips.
- Always ensure good ventillation.
All areas around the roof perimeter and abutments must be properly finished as well as any areas around any ‘velux type’ windows. (These are the areas where potential problems are likely to occur on a low roof pitch.)