Made with finest clay, the H14 Interlocking Clay Pantile is manufactured to the highest of technical standards thus giving tilers the ability to provide the best possible finish and outstanding appearance. With a covering capacity of only 13.9 tiles per square metre, the H14 can be installed very economically. The H14 Interlocking Clay Pantile also works well on low pitch roofs as low as 10 degrees. The H14 is available in seven different colours (including the Almond Brown glazed tile) giving you the ideal finish to fit in with your local surroundings.
- High quality clay tiles
- Minimum roof pitch 10º
- Long term durability
- Eco friendly
- Low maintenance
- Wide range of colours & fittings
- Only 13.9 tiles per m2
- Fast, easy & secure installation
- Manufactured to comply with the requirements of EN1304 European Standard for Clay Roof Tiles
A wide choice of fittings are available including:
- Left hand verge tile
- Cloaked verge (handed)
- Tapered ridge tile (2.6 per m2)
- Air / soil ventilation tile
Low roof pitches
As the H14 is an ideal choice pantile for low pitch roofs, we reccommend that these fixing practices are followed:
- The roof must be counter-battened.
- A good quality roofing felt must be used and we suggest to increase the overlap by 100mm and for the joints to be taped.
- The gauge of the tiles should not be 'stretched'
- All tiles are to be mechanically fixed with purpose made tiles clips.
- Always ensure good ventillation.
All areas around the roof perimeter and abutments must be properly finished as well as any areas around any ‘velux type’ windows. (These are the areas where potential problems are likely to occur on a low roof pitch.)