The H10 Large Clay Pantile is currently available in a choice of four colours, and like the entire Crest Nelskamp range are engineered to the very highest of technical standards thus giving tilers the ability to provide the best possible finish to the completed roof. The H10 Large Clay Pantile like the smaller H14 also works well on low pitch roofs as low as 10 degrees.
- High quality clay tiles
- Minimum roof pitch 10º
- Long term durability
- Eco friendly
- Low maintenance
- Choice of colours & fittings
- Only 10 tiles per m2
- Fast, easy & secure installation
- Manufactured to comply with the requirements of EN1304 European Standard for Clay Roof Tiles.
A wide choice of fittings are available including:
- Half Round Interlocking Ridge (3.0 per m)
- Double Roll Tile
- Half Round Ridge (2.4 per m)
- Air / soil ventilation tile
Low roof pitches
As the H10 is an ideal choice pantile for low pitch roofs, we reccommend that these fixing practices are followed:
- The roof must be counter-battened.
- A good quality roofing felt must be used and we suggest to increase the overlap by 100mm and for the joints to be taped.
- The gauge of the tiles should not be 'stretched'
- All tiles are to be mechanically fixed with purpose made tiles clips.
- Always ensure good ventillation.
All areas around the roof perimeter and abutments must be properly finished as well as any areas around any ‘velux type’ windows. (These are the areas where potential problems are likely to occur on a low roof pitch.)