The Crest Double Pantile sets a new standard for tiles which everyone from Architects to Roofers appreciate. The Double Pantile is superbly crafted by our partners Nelskamp, with its flowing ‘S’ shape the design is perfectly enhanced by the smoother rounded edge which enhances the finished roof. With a covering capacity of just 10 tiles per square metre it also makes the Double Pantile the perfect choice for a very economical and attractive roof.
The Double Pantiles are engineered to the highest of standards and are available in five different colours along with a wide range of fittings.
From traditional clay pantiles to beautiful large formats and superbly crafted glazed tiles we have a very wide choice of roofing materials all proven to enhance any type of project.
- Superior Quality Double Pantile
- Ultra Smooth Flat Finish
- Micro Concrete Surface Technology
- Cleaner, Smooth Round Trimmed Edges
- Economical – Only 10 tiles per m2
- Range of colours and quality fittings
- Faster, easy and secure installation
Popular Fittings Include:
- Half Round Ridge
- Angled Ridges
- Left Hand Verge Tile
- Half Tile (handed)
- Half Left verge tile
- Mansard tiles
- Cloaked Verge Tiles, left and right.
- See slide show below